This role will focus on managing an existing portfolio of clients and channel partners, driving renewals, partner enablement, customer success, up-sell and cross-sell.
What you’ll be working on:
- Understanding clients’ business problems and how they are trying to solve them
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Being a product expert and supporting client/partner portfolio with enablement and expertise in using the platform
- Working closely with sales and technical team on product road-mapping, product design and broader initiatives
- Being proactive in mitigating risk factors to customers renewing
- Identifying opportunities for further growth within accounts
- Conducting personlized demos of our software
- Nurturing and distributing leads
- Managing CRM to record customer/partner intelligence and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting
- Sending out mass communication through our customer delight campaigns
- Running sales enablement sessions for our channel partners
- Driving efficient on-boarding of new customers from point-of-sale to go-live, ensuring effective adoption of our platform
- Conducting scheduled meetings with clients to ensure our business is meeting clients’ existing and future needs
- Review existing customers to identify risk of churn or opportunities for growth
- Have superb relationship building skills
- Have great communication skills – written and verbal
- Have a great attitude and desire to learn and excel
- Are great at being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour
- Have a strong desire to give the best possible customer experience
- Have experience in customer facing roles
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required
- As an added bonus, have previous experience in sales/account management
If you fit the above criteria and looking for a role where you can think outside of the square, iterate, learn, grow and develop your skills, send us an email at email@example.com.
In the subject include the following hashtag: #customersuccessmanager
In the message include:
- A summary of your current skills and experience that would be relevant to the role.
- Links to work you have completed or have contributed to.
- BONUS: surprise us with something creative in your application.