The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all demand generation initiatives across Saasyan’s target customer segments to drive revenue growth through effective acquisition and lead generation programs.
You will be part of the leadership team and will be working closely with our Business Development/Account Managers, Product Managers, Reseller Partners, Vendor Partners and Key clients.
This is a challenging and highly rewarding position with a substantial growth opportunity.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development and execution of all demand generation campaigns, ensuring adherence to budgets including MDF from partners and alignment to Saasyan’s business objectives.
- Create, execute, and measure demand generation programs and events to increase revenue, product adoption and retention aligned to strategic priorities.
- Ensure all organic and paid digital channels are engaging our target buyers and optimised to their full potential as a whole.
- Ensure Saasyan’s unique value proposition is clearly understood and reinforced externally through programs and events.
- Work closely with and support the sales team.
- Responsible for the tracking, reporting, and analysis of the opportunities and ROI generated from programs initiated.
- Organise, develop and deploy day-to-day marketing content via various digital channels and social media.
- Champion internal communication activities
- Event management – fully coordinate/organise events. This may include but is not limited to appointments, road shows, project planning and other small events.
What you require:
- Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field
- 4+ years relevant experience, ideally with 2 years in EdTech or similar industry
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Self-sufficient in producing content
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience building and running demand generation programs both direct and with partners
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with demonstrated ability to manage events concurrently, including budgets, people and required venue activities
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, as well as individually
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- The candidate will have experience in creating measurable integrated marketing programs across multiple channels
- Familiarity or experience in the ICT, specifically SaaS, industry
If you fit the above criteria and looking for a role where you can think outside of the square, iterate, learn, grow and develop your skills, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the #marketingmanager in the subject.