Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, and other server-client technologies.
This is a mid-level role – We are looking for someone with a few years of experience under their belt. As well, a strong appetite for assisting customers with deploying and supporting our world-class solutions.
- Primarily be responsible for deployment and technical support of our customers.
- Able to troubleshoot complex communication between clients and servers infrastructures on the fly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with senior engineers to help resolve issues
- Comfortable with writing a few technical articles now and then to assist with growing both our internal and public facing knowledgebase.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies
- Proficient with troubleshooting a wide variety of applications using common tools
- Experience with typical client and server operating systems as a user and/or Administrator (Windows, Linux, iOS, MacOS, Android.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience working for a SaaS provider
If you fit the above criteria and looking for a role where you can think outside of the square, iterate, learn, grow and develop your skills, send us an email at email@example.com.
In the subject include the following hashtag: #deploymentengineer
In the message include:
- A summary of your current skills and experience that would be relevant to the role.
- Links to work you have completed or have contributed to.
- BONUS: surprise us with something creative in your application.